There are four ways to obtain a refund from Endicia:
1) Rescan the mail piece into a different job.
- The program will send a refund request to Endicia.
2) Delete the mail piece that will be refunded from the Mail Piece Editor in the EII Console.
3) Navigate to the Endicia website and log into the Endicia account that is associated in the Console.
- From the toolbar at the top of the page, navigate to Tools > Request a Postage Refund.
- Populate the fields in the Refund Request form with the necessary information.
- If your Endicia account is locked or waiting to be activated, you will not be able to process online refunds through Endicia.
4) If Automatic Refunds have been established by your Endicia representative, refunds will automatically be submitted if the piece is not scanned by USPS within 14 days.
- The refund will be part of the original amount, due to a processing fee.
- Contact your Endicia Representative to set up this service or to pose any additional questions that arise.
You can monitor your Endicia Refund Request History by logging onto your online account and navigating to Reports > Refund Request History.
- Refund requests are organized by month.
- The status of refunds will read Submitted until they are accepted or declined.
- Once processed, the funds will be added to your Available Postage Balance with Endicia.
- Once a refund has been submitted and processed, it may take up to 2 weeks for the balance to be credited back to the Endicia postage account.
EII recommends submitting all refund requests within 30 days of piece creation.
Rejected Pieces Using PC Postage
If pieces are rejected by EII software, a pop-up box will allow you to enter the address. This will allow it to be accepted by Endicia and the postage account will be charged.
Reprinting a Label with PC Postage
If it is necessary to reprint a label, the Endicia postage account will only be charged once.