Ordering clicks through SupplyManager
Modified on: Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 11:07 AM
Supplies may be ordered directly from the machine at any time. To enable this feature, contact EII so an account may be created.
- Only supplies may be ordered in this manner. If machine parts are needed, EII must still be contacted by phone or email.
- Open the EII Console by clicking the "EII Console" icon
- Navigate to SupplyManager by clicking the SupplyManager link in the left tool bar
- Enter the applicable credentials in the window that appears
- Once credentials have been verified, the page will load with all supplies that may be ordered
- Supplies that appear will be determined upon account creation based on machines and warranty agreement for the site
- If a purchase order will be applied to the order, enter it in the Purchase Order field
- Enter the quantity of each item to be ordered
- Multiple supplies may be ordered simultaneously
- If there is any additional information that must be brought to the attention of Procurement, such as requests for expedited shipping, enter it into the Special Notes and Shipping Requests field
- When all necessary fields have been populated, select the Order button in the lower right corner of the screen
- A verification window will appear
- If the information is correct, select Yes
- If any information needs to be modified, select No
- The page will redirect to the main SupplyManager page and the applicable fields may be edited
- Once the information has been verified and the order is submitted, a confirmation window will appear
- An email will be sent to EII so the order may be fulfilled
- If the account has specified that a confirmation email be sent to the account holder, it will be sent at this time, as well
- If clicks were ordered, they will automatically be transferred to the machine when the order is confirmed
If an error appears at any time, contact EII Support immediately
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.