The Job Activity page is the primary page for viewing important information about eVS-filed jobs.
- Company - This field is unchangeable, as each user is assigned to only one company.
- Site - This drop-down menu filters results by the physical site at which the SSF was generated. Results can be filtered to include any
one site the user is assigned to, or all of those sites.
- Aging Days - This drop-down menu filters results by the time frame during which the SSF was generated. Results can be filtered by
those created in the last 24 hours, last 7 days, 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, the last 6 months, or the last year.
- Go Button - Hitting the Go button applies all selected filters to the Job results. Results will not populate without hitting this button.
- Show _ entries - This drop-down menu adjusts how many results are displayed per page. Result can be shown 10, 25, 50, or 100 per
- Filter - This field allows text-based filtering. Each result will contain whatever was typed in this field in at least one portion of the SSF.
- Status - This column displays the status of the SSF. There are four possible statuses: •
- Not Started - The SSF has been created, but contain no pieces or headers.
- Manifested - The SSF manifest file has been created, but not uploaded to PDX.
- Uploaded - The SSF manifest file has been successfully uploaded to PDX.
- Failed - An error happened and the SSF manifest could not be generated or accepted by PDX.
- SSF ID - This column displays the unique internal ID assigned to each SSF record created. Selecting this value will open the SSF
Detail page, as explained in the SSF Page article.
- Transaction ID - This column displays the TID is a 12-digit code used to associate separate SSF manifests together in a single mailing.
- Company - This column displays the company that owns the SSF. For most users, this field will always show the same information.
- Site - This column displays the site from which the SSF was generated.
- Reference - This column displays the Reference ID, which can be any alphanumeric combination used by the customer to identify the
- Date Created - This column displays the date and time that the SSF was created in month/day/year and AM/PM format.
- Date Uploaded - This column displays the date and time that the SSF was uploaded to Postal Steward in month/day/year and AM/PM format.
- Env - This column displays the environment the mail piece was submitted through, either a test environment (TEM) or in a live
production environment (PROD).
- Records - This column displays the total number of header and detail records in the SSF.
- Manifest - Hitting the "Download" button will download a xml document of the corresponding SSF, as shown below.