The "Manage User" page displays all users that belong to the company the current user belongs to. The table displays identifying information and the status of those users. It also presents the option to edit and delete company user details.
1. Show _ entries - This drop-down menu adjusts how many results are displayed per page. Result can be shown 10, 25, 50, or 100 per page.
2. Filter - The "Filter" field allows text-based filtering. Each result will contain whatever was typed in this field in at least one portion of the user profile.
3. This column displays the company the user works for. In this view, all users should belong to the same company.
4. This column displays the first name of each user.
5. This column displays the last name of each user.
6. This column displays the phone number on file for each user.
7. This column displays the username each user uses to log into Postal Steward.
8. This column displays the email on file for each user.
9. This column displays the status of the user's email address. If they've validated the email, there will be a check mark. If they haven't verified the email, there will be an X.
10. This column displays the status of the user's Postal Steward account. If the account is activated, there will be a check mark. If the account is disabled, there will be an X.
11. Hitting the "Edit" button in this column will open the "Edit User" page for the user in that row. The following options will appear.
|12. Hitting the "Delete" button opens a summary of the user's account, with an option to delete it, or cancel the deletion. Hitting this second "Delete" button, opens a confirmation Company Admin Functionality window.|
|To permanently delete the selected User account, hit the "Confirm" button. To exit without deleting the User Account, hit the "Cancel" button.|