Company admins can generate new Postal Steward accounts through the "Create User" page. Clicking the "Create New User" link on the
User List page leads to that page.
- Company Name - This field cannot be edited, as a company admin can only create users for their own company.
- User Role - This drop-down menu sets the users position to either Company Admin or Company User, and adjusts the user's permissions accordingly.
- First Name - This field sets the first name on file for the user.
- Last Name - This field sets the last name on file for the user.
- Phone Number - This field sets the phone number on file for the user.
- User Name - This field sets the permanent user name for this
new user account. This user name will be used to log into Postal Steward.
- Email - This field sets the email address on file for the user. This email will have to be validated by the account owner.
- Password - This field sets the new account's password.
- Confirm password - This field requires the same entry as the
"Password" field to ensure that the user has accurately typed
their desired password.
- Create - Choosing this option saves all changes made in the
current window, and creates a new user account.
- Cancel - Choosing this option discards all changes made in the current window, and does not create a new user account.