EII Equipment Networking Information
Created by: Bryan Forgione
Modified on: Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 10:48 AM
--- Engineering Innovation ---
- Outbound: TCP 443 (HTTPS) is the primary port needed for everything, including KACE and TeamViewer.
- TCP 443 to KACE is to 18.104.22.168
- TeamViewer tries to connect on TCP/UDP Port 5938, and if that isn't available, it will default to TCP 443. It needs to be able to go to *.teamviewer.com
- We DO NOT need TCP 52230 opened anymore. And we do not need any INBOUND ports configured.
--- WindowBook ---
- What port must be opened on our clients and servers for Microsoft SQL Server?
- The default ports are 1433 and 1434, but this can be changed via the MS SQL Configuration Manager.
- What ports are used by Pervasive SQL?
- The default Pervasive ports are 3351 and 1583, but these can be changed via configuration parameters in Pervasive.
- Does WindowBook software work through a proxy?
- WindowBook products implicitly use Internet Explorer’s proxy configurations. This is the default behavior in Windows Communication Foundation, which is used for the Automatic Postal Data Updates, for example.
- WindowBook Products do not do any explicit proxy handling
- To what domains does WindowBook software need access?
- Nearly all software on EII machines uses:
- Automatic Postal Data Updates use:
- PostalWeb.NET uses:
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.