It is possible to load logs and database backups onto a common folder shared by both EII and any company in an effort to speed up troubleshooting.
Note: If the file size is less than 25 MB, it can be saved and sent to Support through email.
- Browse to the location of the desired log.
Type Location File Path Database Backups Server R:\Backup Workstation Logs Workstation C:\Data\Logs Manifests Server R:\Manifests Server Logs Server R:\Logs
- Open a browser and navigate to the EII Customer File Sharing Portal.
- Using the EII provided credentials, log onto the Portal.
-The following Dashboard will appear
- Select "Secure Folders".
- The following list of folders will appear.
- Select "Customer Uploads"
- A folder with your company name will appear.
- Select your customer folder
- Select the "Upload" button in the top of the web page. The upload button has a blue arrow next to it.
- Browse to the desired file on the computer, and select "OK"
- Once the file has finished uploading, email the support representative on the ticket and inform them of the file upload.